The mission of the University of Chattanooga Foundation is to provide resources that support distinctive programs and promote bold initiatives that enrich the educational experience at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.
The Foundation serves as a catalyst for educating men and women for meaningful and productive lives by:
- Assisting in the attraction and retention of bright, dedicated, and diverse students and faculty;
- Directly funding distinct initiatives;
- Encouraging and participating in the incubation of creative opportunities;
- Providing leadership and funding for the development of strategic partnerships; and
- Engaging and overseeing the financial enhancement and alumni outreach of the University
So that The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga will be recognized as a top 5 public Master’s Degree University in the South, known for its outstanding undergraduate diversity and inclusiveness, and critical partnerships that take advantage of our setting to provide solutions to global concerns.